Home Birth Support includes:
- A free, 1 hour, informational consultation
- A complete history and physical evaluation to determine if you are a good, low-risk candidate for homebirth.
- 1-hour monthly prenatal care, counseling, and education through month 8
- 30-minute weekly prenatal care, counseling, and education throughout the last month of pregnancy until the birth of your baby
- Attendance throughout labor, birth and the immediate postpartum period
- Postpartum visits in your home at day 1, day 3, and day 5
- Postpartum visits in the office at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and 6 weeks
- Extensive lending library of books and videos
CHOICE is unique in offering 2 fully qualified Certified Professional Midwives who attend you throughout your pregnancy, birth and postpartum periods, ensuring that you have full continuity of care the entire time. You see the same midwives at each visit, allowing you to build a strong, trusting, and personal relationship with them.