CHOICE has an experienced team of midwives and has been serving central Ohio for over 40 years.
Because birth is personal and individual, so is our care!
Our proven track record and quality of care are just as unique as our organization. You can see the CHOICE difference:
- Two Certified Professional Midwives who will care for you during pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- Continuity of care is a fundamental to our practice—the same birth team you see prenatally will attend your birth and follow you in the postpartum period as well as in subsequent births
- Free consultations and referrals—we are happy to help parents navigate their pre and postnatal care by helping them find allied health professionals whose practices align with family beliefs and practices.
- CHOICE is a nonprofit—as part of our mission to educate our community, every person who comes through our door for a free consult will revise out Blue Book, which we created to give you informed counseling through pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- Comprehensive Apprenticeship Program, CHOICE has been training new midwives since it’s inception in 1977