CHOICE IS - an organization of parents and professionals supporting the right of parents to choose more humane options in their childbirth experiences.
CHOICE IS - a non-sectarian, not for profit corporation which was founded in January 1977, and is duly registered under the not-for-profit laws of the State of Ohio.
CHOICE offers a unique program to the community, not found in most midwifery practices. As a non-profit organization, CHOICE provides the following services:
- CHOICE Services
- Free one-hour consultation with midwives, regardless of whether or not you choose to use our services.
- Free Lending Library (including books and videos and DVDs)
- Childbirth Preparation Classes
- Birth and Postpartum Doula Services
- Parent Support Group with weekly meetings and an active e-list
- Referrals to practitioners who can meet your needs
- Public Speakers for community education
- Supplies and Products:
- Herbal Products
- Parent Resource Center (free maternity clothes, baby clothes and baby equipment)
- CHOICE Home Birth Midwifery Services include:
- Complete Prenatal, Labor/Birth and Postpartum Care
- Support for:
- Nutritional Counseling
- Area Served: Central Ohio (Franklin County and all adjacent counties)
We use Angie’s List to assess whether we’re keeping valued patients like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/